• External website – websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator
• Website / Data Administrator – Website Administrator and Data Administrator (hereinafter the Administrator) is the Museum in Chorzów, providing services electronically via the Website
• User – a natural person, for which the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
• Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
• Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
• GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
• Personal data – information about an identified or identifiable natural person („data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person
• Processing – means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or other types of sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
• Restriction of processing – means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future
• Profiling – means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of a natural person’s work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement
• Consent – consent of the data subject means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of will, which the data subject, in the form of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, allows for the processing of personal data relating to him
• Breach of personal data protection – means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed
• Pseudonymization – means the processing of personal data in such a way that they could no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and is subject to technical and organizational measures preventing its attribution to an identified or identifiable natural person
• Anonymization – Data anonymization is an irreversible process of data operations that destroys / overwrites „personal data”, making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
§2 Data Protection Inspector
Pursuant to Article 37.7 of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Mr. Adam Korzuch e-mail: email@example.com
§3 Types of Cookies
• Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s IT system;
• External Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the ICT systems of external Services. Scripts of external websites that may place cookies on the User’s Devices have been consciously placed on the Website through scripts and services made available and installed on the Website
• Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
• Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§4 Data storage security
• Mechanisms for storing and reading Cookie files – The mechanisms for storing, reading and exchanging data between Cookies saved on the User’s Device and the Website are implemented through the built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow the collection of other data from the User’s Device or data of other websites visited by the User , including personal data or confidential information. It is also practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
• Internal cookies – Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information that may threaten the security of personal data or the security of the Device used by the User.
• Cookie control
• The user may at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies by each website
• Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers is available on the website: how to disable cookies
• The user can at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
• Threats on the part of the User – the Administrator uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity. The Administrator is not responsible for interception of this data, impersonation of the User’s session or their removal as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware, which may or may have been an infected User’s Device. In order to protect themselves against these threats, users should follow the rules of using the Internet.
• Storage of personal data – the Administrator ensures that he makes every effort to ensure that the processed personal data entered voluntarily by Users are safe, access to them is limited and carried out in accordance with their intended use and processing purposes. The administrator also ensures that he makes every effort to protect his data against loss, by using appropriate physical and organizational safeguards.
§5 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
• Improving and facilitating access to the Website
• Personalization of the Website for Users
• Marketing, Remarketing on external websites
• Ad serving
• Affiliate services • Keeping statistics (users, number of visits, types of devices, connection, etc.)
• Serving multimedia services
• Providing social networking services .
§6 Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data voluntarily provided by users are processed in one of the following purposes:
• Implementation of electronic services:
• Services Newsletter (including transferring the consent of the advertising content)
• Services commenting / liking entries in the Website without registration
services • sharing information about the content contained on the Website on social networks or other websites.
• Administrator’s communication with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection.
• Ensuring the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
Data about Users collected anonymously and automatically are processed for one of the following purposes:
• Keeping statistics
• Serving advertisements tailored to the Users’ preferences.
• Servicing affiliate programs.
• Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§7 Cookies of external websites
• Multimedia services:
• Social / combined services:
(Registration, Login, content sharing, communication, etc.)
• Content sharing services:
• Newsletter services:
• Ad serving services and affiliate networks:
• Google Adsense
• Google Analytics
• Other services:
• Internet Archive
• Google Maps
§8 Types of collected data
The Website collects data about Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and some data is personal data provided voluntarily by Users when subscribing to individual services offered by the Website.
Anonymous data collected automatically:
• IP address
• Browser type
• Screen resolution
• Approximate location
• Opened subpages of the website
• Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
• Type of operating system
• Address of the previous subpage
• Address of the referring website
• Browser language
• Internet connection speed
• Service provider internet
• Demographic data (age, gender)
Data collected when adding a comment
• Name and surname / nickname
• E-mail address
address • IP address (collected automatically)
Some data (without identifying data) may be stored in cookies. Some data (without identifying data) may be transferred to the statistical service provider.
§9 Access to personal data by third parties
As a rule, the only recipient of personal data provided by Users is the Administrator. Data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or sold to third parties.
Access to data (most often on the basis of the Data Processing Agreement) may be granted to entities responsible for the maintenance of the infrastructure and services necessary to run the website, i.e .:
• Hosting companies providing hosting or related services for the Administrator
• Companies through which the service is provided Newsletter
• Companies responsible for keeping the Administrator’s accounts (in the case of making a purchase transaction on the Website).
Entrusting the processing of personal data – Hosting Services, VPS or Dedicated Servers The
Administrator uses the services of an external hosting provider, VPS or Dedicated Servers – OVH sp. Z oo to run the website. All data collected and processed on the website is stored and processed in the service provider’s infrastructure located in Poland. It is possible to access data as a result of service work carried out by the service provider’s staff. Access to this data is governed by the contract concluded between the Administrator and the Service Provider.
§10 The method of processing personal
data Personal data provided voluntarily by Users:
• Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union, unless they have been published as a result of an individual action of the User (e.g. entering a comment or entry), which will make the data available to everyone. the person visiting the website.
• Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
• Personal data will not be sold to third parties.
Anonymous data (no personal data) collected automatically:
• Anonymous data (no personal data) will be transferred outside the European Union.
• Anonymous data (without personal data) may be used for automated decision making (profiling).
Profiling anonymous data (without personal data) does not have legal effects or similarly does not significantly affect the person whose data is subject to automatic decision making.
• Anonymous data (without personal data) may be resold to third parties (eg. Paid provision of Website statistics).
§11 Legal basis for the processing of personal
website collects and processes Users’ data on the basis of: • Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the
data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
• Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party
• Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000)
• Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800)
• Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83).
§12 Period of personal data processing Personal
data provided voluntarily by Users:
As a rule, the indicated personal data are stored only for the period of providing the Service on the Website by the Administrator. They are deleted or anonymized within 30 days from the end of the provision of services (e.g. deletion of a registered user account, unsubscribing from the Newsletter list, etc.)
. In such a situation, the Administrator will store the indicated data, from the time of requesting their removal by the User, no longer than for a period of 3 years in the event of a breach or suspected breach of the provisions of the website regulations by the User.
Anonymous data (without personal data) collected automatically:
Anonymous statistical data, not constituting personal data, are stored by the Administrator in order to keep website statistics for an indefinite period.
§13 Users 'rights related to the processing of personal data The website
collects and processes Users’ data on the basis of:
• The right to access personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to rectify personal data
Users have the right to request from the Administrator to immediately correct personal data that is incorrect and / or supplement incomplete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately delete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator. In the case of user accounts, the deletion of data consists in anonymising the data enabling the User’s identification. The Administrator reserves the right to suspend the execution of the request to delete data in order to protect the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. when the User has violated the Regulations or the data was obtained as a result of correspondence).
In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option of removing his personal data by himself using the link in each e-mail sent.
• The right to limit the processing of personal data
Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, incl. questioning the correctness of personal data, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to transfer personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator, personal data regarding the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to raise objections against the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR, implemented on request submitted to the Administrator
• The right to file a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
More on the obligations of the administrator, the rights of data subjects, processing and security measures can be found on the website: GDPR Information Obligation.
§14 Contact to the Administrator
The Administrator may be contacted in one of the following ways:
• Postal address – 41-500 Chorzów ul. Powstańców 25
• E-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone connection – 32 241 31 04 ext. 105
§15 Website Requirements
• Restricting the storage and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the Website’s functions to malfunction.
• The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading cookie files.
§16 External links
The Website – Users’ articles, posts, entries or comments may contain links to external websites with which the Website Owner does not cooperate. These links and the pages or files indicated under them may be dangerous for your Device or pose a threat to the security of your data. The Administrator is not responsible for the content outside the Website.
• The introduced changes come into force upon their publication.